Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Lost Years

As you might remember, I have an embarrassing habit of reading and re-reading the stuff I have written--the stories, I mean--and I just started reading Helen and Lalitha: The Lost Years.  For anyone not familiar with this: some episodes of the Helen story got mislaid in various computers, and I reconstructed them from memory; hence the "Lost Years" description.  Lalitha is an Indian girl who was a freshman at Helen's college in Helen's senior year.

I'm going to edit and correct this episode, so if any of you own it, you can download the the edited version for free once I'm done with the cleaning up.  I would like to mention that there is a significant chunk of the story set in rural India, for those of you who're interested in travel abroad!  And the story describes how Helen came to adopt Gena and Alison.

No comments:

Post a Comment