Saturday, December 30, 2023

Just an Update

Well, I took a peek at the downloading statistics, and I was struck by the fact that two copies of Helen at the Beach was downloaded on three consecutive days, which has never happened before!  The word is getting out, at least about that story.  It's a story about a love pentagon, not even a love triangle; all these people continue to be important characters (they would have been even importanter, if I hadn't purged some references to some of them.)  I think I can guess what the attraction is, in this book, but let it pass. 

I do not condone Helen-like morals or behavior; I think, at that time, I just couldn't resist.  Writing about Merit had got my libido fired up!  If ever you find yourself wanting to do something libidinous, just go into retreat, and write a story about it. 

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment